Listed below are 5 of the most helpful tips from Civitavecchia Shuttle Express for people who book a transfer or a city tour by car or minivan from Fiumicino Airport or from the port of Civitavecchia.
- Book your transfer, car or shuttle service in advance. There is only one thing worse than a flight that arrives early in the morning and that is staying awake all night worrying about not finding your transportation service at the airport or the port the next morning. Be sure to book with a company that takes reservations in advance and guarantees to pick you up on time so you know that your driver will be there when you actually need him.
- Provide specific details regarding the method of payment whether in cash or credit card. There’s nothing more frustrating than arriving at the end of the race and having to go find an ATM. This is especially for international travelers who may not yet have cash in the local currency at the time of payment.
- If you have booked a transfer or a tour from Rome Fiumicino Airport or from the port of Civitavecchia, be sure to provide the transportation service provider the exact information of your flight or arrival of your cruise ship that way the transportation company is able to monitor the arrival time of your flight or ship and be on site at the time when you really need your service.
- Always provide the transportation company with whom you have the reservation the cellular number of the passenger. By providing the cell phone number, the service provider if needed can contact the passengers and provide the necessary information to make sure that everything goes smoothly and facilitate the meeting with your driver.
- Book a car service provider that clearly mentions the full price without additional costs which therefore applies the rules of full transparency. This will allow you to avoid unnecessary surprises once the trip is over.